Thanks to our innovative products, dedicated team, and commitment to clients, iWave is entering a period of exponential growth. To help support this growth, we are looking to add several positions to our team. The majority of positions are located in Charlottetown, PE, and Atlantic Canada, but remote may be an option for the right candidate.
As a member of the iWave team, you will enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package, executive mentorship, and a collaborative work environment with a focus on excellence, passion, and fun. Please email a resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
iWave develops software platforms that help education, healthcare, and nonprofit organizations fundraise with confidence. We serve over 2,000 clients worldwide, from Stanford University, to Doctors Without Borders, to your local United Way. When there is a fundraising goal to be met, our clients turn to iWave to determine who to ask, how much to ask for, and when to ask..
Channel Development Manager
Reporting to the VP of Channel Partners, the Channel Development Manager will manage key relationships within iWave’s strategic partner community. In this position you will focus on elevating both iWave and partner businesses through strategic activity including business planning and review, go-to-market planning and enablement and day-to-day sales activity support. You will play a key role in iWave’s expected growth and you will enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package along with a collaborative work environment focused on excellence, passion and fun.
- Build long-term relationships to accelerate revenue growth from iWave strategic partners
- Develop and execute joint value proposition and go-to-market strategies with partners
- Enable partner success through programs, training and tools to elevate iWave awareness and partner capabilities
- Facilitate the sales process supporting activities from qualification through close of iWave solution contracts
- Actively manage and report on partner sales pipeline and meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Coordinate with iWave teams to drive partner-oriented priorities such as marketing collateral and product innovations
- Measure partner performance and apply metrics to drive growth in partners’ revenue generation
- Manage partnership renewal activity to ensure iWave resources are focused on productive relationships
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
- Proven track record of being a leading contributor individually and as a team member
- Energized by a fast-paced, result-oriented environment
- 5+ years field sales experience to include 2 years channel sales experience
- Successful track record with a SaaS and subscription-based software company
- Strong sales/marketing skills including needs analysis, business justification and closing methodologies
- Excellent time management. You are self-directed and able to function at a high level with minimal supervision
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
Senior Finance Manager
Reporting directly to the CFO, the Senior Finance Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day accounting and finance functions in the business. This is a high profile role, in a Private Equity- backed company that expects to achieve exponential growth over the next five years. You will enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package, executive mentorship, and a collaborative work environment with a focus on excellence, passion, and fun.
About The Role
- Coordinate and oversee the final reporting of the monthly close process
- Prepare, reconcile and distribute the monthly corporate close package and quarterly board package
- Oversee preparation of annual and quarterly reporting and coordinate with other departments as needed
- Support the IFRS audit through preparation of planning, interim and final schedules for external auditors
- Manage risk and enhance the accuracy of the companies reporting procedures
- Participate in projects on an as-needed basis (ERP implementation, annual budget etc.)
About You – Experience
- CPA designation required
- Solid understanding of IFRS preferred
- 5+ years experience in an accounting or financial role
- Strong working knowledge of accounting principles and practices and regulatory reporting procedures
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
About You – Soft Skills
- Self-motivated and hardworking
- Enthusiastic and flexible
- High attention to detail
- High emotional intelligence
- Organized and results driven
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
About The Role
- Managing and executing marketing automation strategy, including coordinating email marketing and lead nurturing campaigns using HubSpot software.
- Managing and tracking analytics for print and digital advertising campaigns.
- Executing trade show strategy including booking and preparing for events, and communicating with stakeholders.
- Supporting the Content Manager with the content marketing strategy including writing and editing content such as blogs, eBooks, case studies, and other media.
- Website and other online platform management including updating content and search engine optimization.
- Creating and updating sales collateral including flyers, proposals, and presentations.
- Maintaining brand alignment across all departments.
- Reporting on website and lead conversions using Google Analytics and Salesforce.
- Reporting on, providing analysis, and implementing ongoing optimization of all marketing channels.
- Managing relationships with outside vendors such advertising agencies and associations.
- Executing iWave’s marketing plan, with a focus on high growth revenue and ROI for marketing costs.
About You – Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or college diploma in a relevant field (business, marketing, etc.).
- Minimum one (1) year experience in a marketing or public relations role.
- Experience using WordPress, Google Analytics, Hubspot, or Salesforce an asset.
- Ability to utilize technology tools available such as email, telephone, webinars, conference calls, instant messenger, social media and other forms of electronic communication.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills (self-directed and able to function at a high level without supervision).
- Ability and willingness to learn how to use company software for reporting and data analysis.
- Willingness to travel to trade shows in North America as required.
About You – Soft Skills
- Detail oriented in all aspects of the job.
- Client centric – Recognize and promote the importance of meeting customer needs, both inside and outside the organization.
- Ability to use good judgment when making decisions.
- Effective team membership – sharing information and working with others.
- Ability to problem-solve and troubleshoot proactively.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, result-oriented environment.
- An energetic self-starter attitude with effective project management skills.
- Ability to multitask, operate under pressure, and meet deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Willingness and passion for learning.
- Positive/optimistic – Can do/make things happen attitude.
- Ability to organize and plan, take ownership, and be accountable to others.
Client Support Specialist
You will be challenged on a daily basis to understand our clients’ use cases and provide the best solutions – the learning will never stop! The Customer Support Specialist owns the operational relationship for our customers and serves as the interface between the customer and iWave to deliver superior customer satisfaction.
- Provide Level 1 technical support for iWave products via tickets, phone and chat.
- Analyze, track and resolve customer questions in a prompt manner to ensure the highest level of client satisfaction
- Apply analytical skills and technical knowledge to solve product problems ranging from simple to complex
- Prioritize issues based on severity and customer impact
- Handle sensitive escalation issues and conflicting/competing priorities
- Maintain product knowledge of new functionality and compliance changes
- Participate in coverage plan, including on-call and holiday coverage
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- A minimum of 2 – 5 years of proven success in application support and customer service (experience with SaaS would be awesome!)
- Excellent customer service skills – the ability to be empathetic, accurate, compassionate, responsive, resourceful, and conscientious
- Excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to convey software jargon in a wide-array of syntax for the targeted audience with different technical abilities
- Ability to empower end-users to support themselves using our knowledge base
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and multitasking skills
- Ability to generate a sense of urgency and rally appropriate teams
- Use your energy, drive, adaptability and enthusiasm to perpetrate the positive vibes throughout the company and drive changes
- Location: Canada
Sales Development Specialist
Reporting to VP of Sales, the SDR would work with our current group of Account Executives (AE) in developing our pool of sales leads. Activities include generating outbound leads using both phone and email, supporting sales efforts and campaigns, maintenance of our CRM and other related tasks. In this position you will also assist with product inquiries, industry research and following through with lead requests. Throughout the lead qualification process, you will learn to identify the specific needs of prospects, and how iWave’s products/solutions meet those needs.
- Generate outbound leads using input from AE’s, marketing campaigns, targeted lists of prospects and existing CRM accounts
- Manage outbound leads generated using the in-house CRM
- Ensure a smooth hand-off of leads to the AE team
- When appropriate, book online demonstrations with prospects
- Participation and support in marketing programs and events
- Participation in sales strategy sessions
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Comfortable in a fast paced, results-oriented environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships inside and outside of iWave
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in business, marketing or a related field
- Prior work experience in sales or marketing
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and be a self-starter
Data Support Specialist
The candidate will provide expertise in data support. This position is critical to helping iWave maintain and improve its data operations. The candidate will support the data architect, developers, and system administrators.
The Data Support Specialist is responsible for the following:
- Process large volumes of data through Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL).
- Assist with writing and maintain scripts and processes to extract, transform, and load data into databases.
- Assist in product improvements by improving the quality of the data, resolving bugs, and making data more accessible.
- Maintain database performance by identifying and resolving problems.
- Assist with evaluation and implementation of new datasets. Include creating and maintaining data models for all databases.
- Support iWave IT staff with data technology changes, updates and issues.
- Other duties as required.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- College diploma or University degree related to Information Technology.
- Understanding of MYSQL and Linux.
- Strong knowledge of programming, writing SQL queries, and logical database design and implementation.
- Exceptional problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
- Extensive experience in all areas is not required, but a passion and self motivation to learn new skills and technologies and the ability to adapt to a fast-paced and changing environment is mandatory.
As a key member of the iWave Product Development team, this position is responsible for the design and development of high quality features to improve our SaaS products in solving customer problems. These components play a critical role in the delivery of future versions of the Prospect Research Online (PRO) solution and supporting products.
- Front end development and design within an Agile and DevOps environment.
- Cross team collaboration in product design, development and problem solving.
- Work closely with other front end and back end developers to develop a modern user interface and functionality.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- A University degree or college diploma.
- Working knowledge of MVC frameworks and Unit Testing.
- Motivated to work in a highly collaborative, challenging, innovative, and quality oriented environment as part of a dynamic and successful organization.
- Knowledgeable on the latest Web technologies, cross-browser and platform issues.
- Excellent problem solving, debugging and optimization skills.
- Worked on projects involving cloud-based architecture.
- UX/UI and visual design skills.