iWave Information Systems is a dynamic, ever-changing company, striving to be two steps ahead of the rest.
To keep our business humming, we are constantly looking for talented professionals of all skill levels and experience. If we sound like the right company for you – and you’d like to be a part of our team – please email a resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Since 1991, iWave Information Systems (iWave) has been developing software solutions to help nonprofit organizations find charitable donors and raise more major gifts, faster. With clients worldwide, including Stanford, Duke University, Doctors without Borders, United Way, and the Queen Elizabeth Hospital Foundation, iWave continues to grow through the development of innovative and leading edge information systems. Headquartered in Canada, we are currently looking to add the following talents to our Charlottetown team.
Director of Sales
As Director of Sales, you will coach and lead the team of Account Executives and Sales Development Representatives to help them meet the team’s new business acquisition and retention objectives. We are looking for someone that demonstrates strategic leaderships and will be responsible for the following:
- Proactive management with proactive action plans to achieve sales team quota
- Forward planning for pipeline volumes to achieve win results and pipeline management of conversion rates through the various stages of the sales process
- Conduct one-on-one coaching, pipeline reviews, and execute on plans
- Timely reporting within the leadership team on all client matters including strategy, planning, allocation of resources, budget, timelines, expectations etc
- Become a subject matter expert in iWave’s SaaS offerings and the nonprofit sector
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years experience in leading and building high performance sales teams, preferably in SaaS type companies
- Ideally, a combined background of pre-sales (prospecting), sales (demo/close) and post-sales (upgrades and renewals) experience
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Proven track record of achieving targets by leading, coaching and training sales teams
- Ability to implement new strategies, plans and methodologies
- Experience and understanding of Salesforce.com as the CRM would be an asset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree; preference for business or related degrees
- Must be available to work on-premises in Charlottetown, PE, Canada
- Willingness to travel, as required
Senior Sales Development Specialist
Reporting to VP of Sales, the SDR would work with our current group of Account Executives (AE) in developing our pool of sales leads. Activities include generating outbound leads using both phone and email, supporting sales efforts and campaigns, maintenance of our CRM and other related tasks. In this position you will also assist with product inquiries, industry research and following through with lead requests. Throughout the lead qualification process, you will learn to identify the specific needs of prospects, and how iWave’s products/solutions meet those needs.
- Generate outbound leads using input from AE’s, marketing campaigns, targeted lists of prospects and existing CRM accounts
- Manage outbound leads generated using the in-house CRM
- Ensure a smooth hand-off of leads to the AE team
- When appropriate, book online demonstrations with prospects
- Participation and support in marketing programs and events
- Participation in sales strategy sessions
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Comfortable in a fast paced, results-oriented environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships inside and outside of iWave
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in business, marketing or a related field
- Prior work experience in sales or marketing
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and be a self-starter
Systems and Data Support Specialist
The candidate will provide expertise in systems administration, data support and IT support to staff. This diverse position is critical to helping iWave maintain and improve its operations. The candidate will support the data architect, developers, system administrators and Staff.
The Systems & Data Support Specialist is responsible for the following:
- Process large volumes of data through Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL).
- Assist with writing and maintain scripts and processes to extract, transform, and load data into databases.
- Administer and support a growing list of business and IT applications, systems and hardware including GSuite, Salesforce, Chargify, Hubspot, Jira, DNSMadeEasy, Desk, Sage Accounting, AWS, WordPress, Windows Servers, NAS, desktops, printers, phone systems, etc.
- Assist with company security by ensuring critical business data is properly secured, backed up and security policies are followed.
- Support iWave/Staff with technology changes, updates and issues.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- College diploma or University degree related to Information Technology.
- Understanding of MYSQL, Linux and Microsoft Servers.
- Knowledge of programming, writing SQL queries, and logical database design and implementation.
- Experience with application administration.
- Good understanding of internet technologies, DNS and mail distribution.
- Exceptional problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
- Extensive experience in all areas is not required, but a passion and self motivation to learn new skills and technologies and the ability to adapt to a fast-paced and changing environment is mandatory.