iWave Releases New Updates to iWave for Salesforce App
iWave upgrades Salesforce app with greater bidirectional functionality, improved interface, and increased batch scoring limits.
iWave, one of the industry’s top fundraising intelligence providers, is thrilled to announce the launch of its latest iWave for Salesforce app. This version offers users a more seamless experience between iWave and Salesforce, which enables more information being shared between systems and the first ever batch scoring and screening of up to 250,000 constituents at a time.
iWave for Salesforce enriches a user’s internal Salesforce data with iWave’s more than one billion philanthropic and wealth records to help users quickly develop a 360° view of the best potential donors. With customizable settings designed to suit any fundraising goal, iWave for Salesforce empowers nonprofit Salesforce users to work smarter and raise more charitable donations, all within Salesforce. iWave for Salesforce is currently available on AppExchange.
The latest version of the iWave for Salesforce integration builds on the functionality and communication improvements of previous versions while offering a more streamlined experience.
The updated app features:
- Increased overall capacity for batch scoring to 250,000 Salesforce records directly within the Salesforce platform, up from the original 200 records per batch.
- User Interface changes which allow faster access to iWave scores and information directly on the lead or contact record within Salesforce Lightning.
- Recency-Frequency-Monetary (RFM) scores included within the iWave information for a more holistic view of your donor.
- Increase in the amount of information that is able to be passed between iWave and Salesforce, including capacity range, whether the prospect is an insider, and their business affiliation.
- The ability to create and manage batches of iWave Profiles in Salesforce or iWave and share profiles between users
- Capacity ratings generated using DatabaseUSA, in addition to previous sources: RelSci, Political Giving, Real Estate, and Thomson Reuters.
- Other improvements that continue to offer a seamless experience between iWave and Salesforce.
‘The newest iteration of iWave for Salesforce improves on our previous versions by providing a more seamless and congruent experience between the two platforms. said Trent Beattie, VP of Channel Partners for iWave. “The new version leverages existing assets by allowing users access to more iWave data and features directly within the Salesforce platform.”
iWave is a top-rated fundraising intelligence platform because it enables development departments to fundraise with confidence. Our solutions help you determine who to ask, how much to ask for, and when to ask through scoring, screening, and intel on your prospective donor’s capacity and inclination to give. Since 1991, over 6000 clients have been using iWave to power their development efforts.
Salesforce AppExchange, the world’s leading enterprise cloud marketplace, empowers companies to sell, service, market and engage in entirely new ways. With more than 5,000 solutions, 6 million customer installs and 80,000 peer reviews, it is the most comprehensive source of cloud, mobile, social, IoT, analytics and artificial intelligence technologies for businesses.
Salesforce.org was founded on the idea that the business of business is improving the state of the world. Founded on the 1-1-1 model, Salesforce.org is now both a non-profit and a social enterprise that gives back to the community to invest in education to make sure youth are future ready.
Everyone who wants to change the world should have the tools and technology to do so. Technology is the most powerful equalizer of our time, providing access to data, knowledge, and–above all–connections. Salesforce.org gets technology in the hands of nonprofits, education institutions and philanthropic organizations so they can connect with others and do more good. As a social enterprise, the more missions the technology supports, the more the company invests back into technology and communities, creating an endless circle of good.
Become a fan of iWave: https://www.facebook.com/iWavePRO/
Follow iWave on Twitter: https://twitter.com/iWavePRO?lang=en
Like Salesforce on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/salesforce
Follow Salesforce on Twitter: https://twitter.com/salesforce
Salesforce, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
VP Marketing, iWave