Thomson Reuters Wealth Data
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. They enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
Within iWave, Thomson Reuters brings you more international data, Canadian, UK and Asian Insider Filings, ownership data; what companies and individuals are invested in the company and company major customer.
Thomson Reuters features five datasets:
- People: Search for multinational individuals with wealth based on criteria including alma mater, age, job title, officer status, and compensation.
- Companies: Build lists of corporate employees and executives based on geography, classification, and the number of employees.
- Alumni: Build lists of alumni for US and Canadian secondary and post-secondary institutions.
- Insider Filings: Search insider transactions and security ownership by individuals and companies.
- Insider Holdings: Identify prospects with liquid assets based on criteria including the value of holdings and number of shares.
With Thomson Reuters You Can:
- Search individuals and receive information such as email address, home address, gender, age, the company they work for, title, and phone number.
- Search companies and receive information such as address, phone number, business type, sales volume, number of employees, and sector.
- Build a list of prospects based on their job function, location, age, or gender.
- Build a list of prospects at certain companies based on the company’s sector, sales, location, etc.
Want a Free Demo of iWave’s Fundraising Intelligence Platform?Request a Demo