Robots and AI Overwhelm: How Nonprofits Can Integrate AI to Increase Productivity, Raise More, and Avoid Burnout
Recorded on: October 19, 2023
Are you eager to explore the integration of Artificial Intelligence in non-profit fundraising but don’t know where to start? You’re not alone! Many find the concept of AI overwhelming, especially when it comes to leveraging it in the nonprofit landscape. Plus, we’ve all been burned by tech before so how do we make sure all this AI interest isn’t just another shiny object?
Well that’s exactly what our upcoming webinar is all about.
We are thrilled to invite you to an exclusive webinar hosted in collaboration with our friend, Mallory Erickson. If there is anything that Mallory understands it’s the overwhelm that nonprofit fundraisers face trying to raise more. In this webinar she’ll demystify the role and application of AI in non-profit fundraising while helping you figure out how to make tech decisions that don’t leave your more overwhelmed and burnt out. Whether you are a tech-savvy individual or someone just starting, this session is for you.
Here’s what you will gain from this webinar:
- Understanding AI: Delve deep into the world of Artificial Intelligence and its pivotal role in reshaping non-profit fundraising strategies.
- Increasing Productivity: Learn how AI can streamline your processes, helping you to work smarter, not harder.
- Decreasing Overwhelm: Get practical tips on how to gradually incorporate AI into your operations without feeling overwhelmed.
- Responsible AI: Mallory’s work with Fundraising.AI will help you understand how to incorporate AI into your organization in responsible and ethical ways.
- Interactive Q&A Session: Bring your queries and have them answered by experts in the field.
Step into the future of non-profit fundraising with a confident stride. Join us on October 19th at 10am PST/1pm EST for a session packed with information, insights, and the opportunity to learn in community in a digestible way.