What would your non-profit organization do with access to 65 Million of the most accurate and up-to-date charitable giving records? If you subscribe to iWave’s Prospect Research Online (PRO), you already know the answer – prospect for more major gift opportunities. And that’s not all:
With VeriGift, Nonprofits Can:
- Find New Prospects: Source new prospects by searching who is giving to causes similar to yours.
- Determine Prospect Affinity: Every giving record is linked to a recipient identifying the cause(s) a prospect is interested in supporting.
- Make an Educated Ask: Understand the reality of what a prospect has historically been willing to give/pledge and to whom to make a more reasonable ask.
- Predict Future Giving: VeriGift has records going back almost 25 years so you can recognize trends and patterns to predict future giving.
How VeriGift is Different from Other Offerings:
- Accuracy: VeriGift leverages iWave’s innovative record extraction technology to ensure giving records are very accurate. Records are then linked to the original data source allowing researchers to verify the record quickly and easily for that added level of confidence.
- Timeliness: VeriGift is the fastest growing database of giving history with over 2 Million records added each month. These additions are usually the most recently available records, allowing you to act quickly on the most recent information.
- More Data: Power Users (i.e. Consultants) report a low amount of overlap with other charitable giving history databases indicating untapped potential data.
For more information or to book your custom demonstration and free trial access click here.