Charlottetown, March 21 2013
It has been three months since iWave Information Systems launched the new version of their popular online prospect development solution, Prospect Research Online (PRO), and post-launch the enhancements have been ongoing. Take a look at iWave’s top three improvements to the new PRO:
- 1. 360 Alerts
- Instead of multiple emails from each data provider, iWave has consolidated your alerts into one notification email outlining any changes to your tracked records while eliminating inbox clutter.
- Not only do PRO Alerts now come in one convenient email, but your email alerts are also “clickable” linking you directly to the details of the record change in PRO.
- 2. 360 Search
- If you haven’t used the 360 Search tab in a while, now is the time to give it another try. 360 Search queries are now bringing back more results than ever thanks to recent enhancements so you don’t miss out on information you need.
- 3. You Asked For It – You Got It
Due to overwhelming feedback from the experts (aka our PRO users) we’ve added or brought back the following popular features:
- Real Estate and Track Wealth – search multiple zip codes at the same time to bring back more results and search exact addresses in Real Estate to find specific properties faster
- ZoomInfo – click to view the original web source including the cached web pages that are no longer available to the general public
- Donations – we’ve added an additional 3.5 million records to this increasingly important dataset giving you even greater insight into a prospect’s giving history.
- Last but not least, every speck of data from the original PRO is still here, so if you’re having trouble finding something, don’t hesitate to let us know and we’ll help you uncover what you’re looking for.
Still haven’t tried the new PRO? Click here to schedule a customized demonstration. Want to share your opinion? PRO clients can log in to PRO and look for the Feedback & Comments area in the Client Center.