With access to CoreLogic through iWave, you get U.S. real estate, mortgage, consumer and specialized business data compiled from property records, tax assessments, property characteristics and parcel maps from tax assessors and country recorder offices across the nation. Currently, over 150 million commercial and residential property records are in this dataset.
CoreLogic features three datasets:
- Free-and-Clear Real Estate Holdings: Identify mortgage-free properties owned by individuals and corporations.
- Commercial Real Estate Holdings: Search for properties owned by corporations across various property types.
- Personal Real Estate Holdings: Search for properties owned by individuals including appraised value, assessed value, property tax, and more.
With CoreLogic’s Real Estate Data You Can:
- Prospect for new donors by zip code, street name, or even asset range
- Find multiple properties for a single donor, even if they are in different states
- Determine capacity to give by researching current property values and mortgage details including how much of the mortgage is still outstanding
Recent Updates to this Dataset Include:
- Historical, Transactional Deed Data – see changes in purchase, sale and mortgage information for a given property (new data added weekly)
- Mortgage Release Data – Find out which properties have been paid off with a mortgage release document (new data added monthly)
- Promotion of the “Current” value of a property
- Google Maps are now part of the Property Detail
- Instead of quarterly updates, all new data will be added on a weekly or monthly basis
- Numerous other tweaks to provide quicker access to the most important data fields