Dun & Bradstreet grows the most valuable relationships in business. By uncovering the truth and meaning from data, we connect customers with the prospects, suppliers, clients and partners that matter most, and have since 1841.
Within iWave, Dun & Bradstreet brings you US, Canadian, and International information on corporate executives and the publicly or privately owned businesses they work for. The information found in Dun & Bradstreet identifies contact information for both the individual and the company, as well as personal and company information.
Dun & Bradstreet features two datasets:
- People: Identify new prospects with work/home email addresses, age, gender, salary, and other personal information.
- Companies: Search for corporate executives with company criteria including address, sector, sales revenue, and the number of employees.
The D&B data contains approximately 2.8 billion records, including:
- 30 million US professional contacts, many with an email address and home address
- 20 million US company records
- 150 million International professional contacts
- 70 million International companies
With Dun & Bradstreet You Can:
- Search individuals and receive information such as email address, home address, gender, age, the company they work for, title, and phone number.
- Search companies and receive information such as address, phone number, business type, sales volume, number of employees, and sector.
- Build a list of prospects based on their job function, location, age, or gender.
- Build a list of prospects at certain companies based on the company’s sector, sales, location, etc.