Dun & Bradstreet (NYSE: DNB) grows the most valuable relationships in business. By uncovering truth and meaning from data, we connect customers with the prospects, suppliers, clients and partners that matter most, and have since 1841. Nearly ninety percent of the Fortune 500, and companies of every size around the world, rely on our data, insights and analytics. For more about Dun & Bradstreet (D&B), visit DNB.com.
Within iWave, D&B brings you US, Canadian, and International information on corporate executives and the publicly or privately owned businesses they work for. The information found in D&B identifies contact information for both the individual and the company, as well as personal and company information.
The D&B data contains approximately 2.8 billion records, including:
• 30 million US professional contacts, many with an email address and home address
• 20 million US company records
• 150 million International professional contacts
• 70 million International companies
With D&B You Can:
• Search individuals and receive information such as email address, home address, gender, age, the company they work for, title, and phone number.
• Search companies and receive information such as address, phone number, business type, sales volume, number of employees, and sector.
• Build a list of prospects based on their job function, location, age, or gender.
• Build a list of prospects at certain companies based on the company’s sector, sales, location, etc.