iWave for Tessitura
Enrich your internal Tessitura CRM data with iWave’s billions of wealth and philanthropic records to identify your ideal prospects and donors.
Target ideal donors with precision
Seamlessly integrate iWave Analytics and Modeling into Tessitura to fuel your entire fundraising strategy.
- Identify and segment top major gift prospects with iWave Score
- Discover hidden opportunities with Insights
- Infuse your database with key data such as: Propensity Scores, Affinity Scores, Estimated Giving Capacity, Value of Real Estate Holdings, and more
Analyze a donor’s past giving to you and others
Within Tessitura, iWave delivers a summary of a constituent’s past giving history so you can gain a deeper understanding of giving interests, tailor your messaging, and efficiently segment your donors.
- Evaluate a donor’s giving to your organization with a recency-frequency-monetary (RFM) score
- Analyze giving to other organizations by matching your donors with philanthropic giving data provided by VeriGift
Build more confidence in your data with more customization
Overcome the shortcomings of traditional prospect screening by aligning scores and analytics with your organization’s projects and goals.
- Customize the weighting of capacity, propensity, and affinity indicators
- Add or delete philanthropic records and refresh scores
Save time with batch scoring
Screen thousands of contacts or leads with a single click, directly in Tessitura. Then, optimize your fundraising campaigns with customized segmentation lists and reports.
Want to Learn More About iWave and Tessitura?Contact Us
“One of the best parts about iWave is how easy it is to use and how quickly it can give us an answer to how much capacity, affinity, and propensity a donor has to give.”See Case Study
Helping leading nonprofits fundraise with confidence
The Practical Guide to Corporate and Foundation Giving
Learn how to take the right steps to secure more corporate grants.Download
Foundation and Company Screening Teaser Video
Learn how this industry-first feature can transform the way you research institutional donors.Watch Video
Can We See the Future by Reading the Past? Charitable Giving During and After Recessions
Giving USA has tracked charitable giving in the United States since 1956. From this record,…Watch Webinar
This cheat sheet will help you understand and leverage the power in a prospect past giving information.Download