iWave for Raiser’s Edge NXT
Enrich your Raiser’s Edge NXT data with iWave’s billions of wealth and philanthropic records.
Target ideal donors with precision
Seamlessly integrate iWave Modeling into Raiser’s Edge NXT to identify and segment top prospects. The iWave Score is generated by matching your constituent to public and proprietary wealth and philanthropic records within the iWave database.
Analyze a donor’s past giving
Gain a deeper understanding of a prospect’s giving interests so you can tailor your messaging and efficiently segment your donors.
- Evaluate a donor’s giving to your organization with a recency-frequency-monetary (RFM) score
- Analyze giving to other organizations by matching your donors with philanthropic giving data provided by VeriGift
Build more confidence in your data
Overcome the shortcomings of traditional prospect screening by aligning scores and analytics with your organization’s projects and goals.
- Customize the weighting of capacity, propensity, and affinity indicators
- Add or delete philanthropic records and refresh scores
- Gain a deeper understanding of your prospect scores with transparent formulas
Enrich your database with key insights
Easily push important data points about your constituents into your database.
- Modeling Data: iWave Score, Propensity, Affinity, and Capacity ratings, Internal Giving Score
- Philanthropic and Wealth Data: Business Affiliation, SEC Insider, Capacity Range, Charitable Donations, Real Estate Holdings
Want to Learn More About iWave for Raiser’s Edge NXT?Contact Us
"iWave is my go-to resource for research on individual prospects and donors. Not only does it kick-start my research on key people, but it is also highly useful for identifying new prospects, such as when we are planning events. I have always appreciated iWave’s leadership in our field which has resulted in my professional growth as a researcher and allowed me to continually raise the bar and deliver better results."
Helping leading nonprofits fundraise with confidence
Learn how to take the right steps to secure more corporate grants.Download
Learn how this industry-first feature can transform the way you research institutional donors.Watch Video
Giving USA has tracked charitable giving in the United States since 1956. From this record,…Watch Webinar