iWave for Neon One
Enrich your Neon One CRM data with iWave’s billions of wealth and philanthropic records so you can focus time and effort on your top major gift prospects.
Identify your ideal prospects with the iWave Score
Identify and segment top prospective donors with the iWave Score, a ranking model powered by wealth, affinity, and propensity data.
Save time with batch scoring
Screen thousands of contacts or leads with a single click, directly in Neon One. Then, optimize your fundraising campaigns with customized segmentation lists and reports.
Build more confidence in your data
Overcome the shortcomings of traditional prospect screening by aligning scores and analytics with your organization’s projects and goals.
- Customize the weighting of capacity, propensity, and affinity indicators
- Add or delete philanthropic records and refresh scores
- Gain a deeper understanding of your prospect scores with transparent formulas
Enrich your database with key insights
Easily push important data points about your constituents into your database.
- Modeling Data: iWave Score, Propensity Score, Affinity Score, and Capacity Score
- Philanthropic and Wealth Data: Affinity category, Estimated Capacity Range, Value of all Real Estate Holdings, Value of Past Donations, Total Number of Properties
Helping leading nonprofits fundraise with confidence
Want to Learn More About iWave for Neon One?Contact Us
"We have used many wealth screening tools and they all promise similar things, iWave stands above the rest in their research and the way they package data to help fundraisers make smarter decisions about the exceptional donors they want to bring closer to their organization. Life is busy and iWave helps our development team focus on what's important and what is a priority. We have appreciated using the platform for our corporate giving as it has better data (emails and phone numbers) than other platforms."
Learn how to take the right steps to secure more corporate grants.Download
Learn how this industry-first feature can transform the way you research institutional donors.Watch Video
Giving USA has tracked charitable giving in the United States since 1956. From this record,…Watch Webinar