Demand Generation Manager
Do you thrive in a fast-paced marketing environment while making data-driven decisions? Do you love to help nonprofits meet their fundraising goals?
The position of Demand Generation Manager at iWave focuses on adoption and retention with the client base, as well as generating leads and new business opportunities. You will work closely with customer success, sales, training, and other customer-facing teams. You are passionate about creating sales opportunities, and skilled in creating strategies and tactics that drive revenue, whether for upsell and expansion, or new business. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are comfortable creating an overall strategy as well as hands-on execution. You take extreme ownership of everything you’re responsible for and are driven by continual improvement.
What you’ll do:
- Lead integrated strategy for marketing campaigns, creating scalable, data-driven, multi-channel demand generation programs for Customer Sales and New Business Sales teams
- Engage in the full lifecycle of marketing activities including research, determining target personas, mapping the customer journey, collaborating on content strategy, providing insight into paid media planning, and analyzing performance.
- Create, build and manage a rich campaign calendar that attracts a qualified audience (including blog posts, whitepapers, eBooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Managing and executing marketing automation strategy, including coordinating email marketing and lead nurturing campaigns using HubSpot software.
- Website and other online platform management including updating content and search engine optimization.
- Managing and tracking analytics for print and digital advertising campaigns.
- Aligning with Marketing Operations, regarding reporting on, providing analysis, and implementing ongoing optimization of all marketing channels.
- Managing relationships with outside vendors like associations, and other nonprofit networks.
- Executing iWave’s demand generation marketing plan, with a focus on high growth revenue and ROI for marketing costs.
- Build and maintain ongoing communication with the customer success and sales teams, meeting with them on a regular cadence to communicate upcoming marketing campaigns and gather feedback on program performance.
- Work closely with the training team to ensure optimal sales enablement
- Work with the entire marketing team to ensure campaigns are on track and teammates are meeting launch deadlines.
- Constantly measure performance against expectations; make data-driven decisions to heighten campaign success; suggest and implement additional strategies to assist customer success in creating more opportunities
What we are looking for:
- 3-5 years of marketing or related experience (at a B2B SaaS company, preferably)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field
- A history of success in creating and managing marketing programs
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders both internal and external to successfully deliver on programs and campaigns
- Highly organized project manager, ability to prioritize and manage competing deadlines
- Strong analytical skills with a keen eye for detail, and the ability to make sound, data-driven decisions
- Experience with HubSpot, and SalesForce (or similar Marketing Automation and Customer Relationship Management systems)
- Detail-oriented, with a strong commitment to excellence
- Ability to report and analyze key metrics
- Excellent communicator, with an ability to influence and compel through a confident and credible delivery
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment, while working across diverse teams
- Experience working in a remote work environment and have in-home office space (unless located in PEI)
- Travel will be required in this position
If you’re ready to join us on our mission to help nonprofits fundraise with confidence, apply now! We are ‘Great Place to Work’ certified and offer so many great benefits, rewards and perks! We can’t wait to speak with you!
Apply Now for This Exciting Position!Apply Now