Client Support Specialist
Are you an engaging, detail-oriented person who wants to work in a dynamic and growing technology services company? Do you love a teamwork environment and strive to provide the highest level of client service possible?
As a Client Support Specialist you will work directly with Non-Profit clients who use iWave to Fundraise with Confidence! We are looking for an excellent communicator who can help us continue building relationships with our users. Join the iWave Family today, and make a meaningful impact for charities and services in communities all around the world!
What You’ll Do
- Provide Client Support, Training & Onboarding
- Contribute to the knowledge base and create user-friendly help articles, documentation, tutorials, videos, guides, etc.
- Work with the onboarding team bringing best in class 1:1 training to our amazing clients.
- Provide technical support for iWave products via tickets, phone and chat.
- Apply analytical skills and technical knowledge to solve user and product problems ranging from simple to complex.
- Prioritize issues based on severity and customer impact.
- Maintain product knowledge of new functionality and compliance changes.
- Improve client experience, perception, and satisfaction.
- Other duties, as required.
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years work experience in a related role demonstrating excellent analytical, organizational and a high amount of emotional intelligence
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to explain complex concepts to non-technical people
- Basic understanding of desktop software and network infrastructure with an emphasis on how technology works within small to mid-sized organizations
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills in continually changing work environment
- Experience and understanding of cloud-based solutions (SaaS)
- Willingness to learn – enthusiastic and willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done!
- This is an in-office/onsite role at our headquarters in Prince Edward Island
- Applicants must be located in PEI
We are ‘Great Place to Work’ certified and offer so many great benefits, rewards and perks! We can’t wait to speak with you!
Apply Now for This Exciting Position!Apply Now