Client Success Manager
Are you an engaging, detail-oriented person who wants to work in a dynamic and growing tech company? Do you love to work with clients to help them meet their goals?
The Client Success team is absolutely vital to our long-term vision and you can be part of it! You take initiative, are willing to learn, and want to be part of something where you can make a meaningful impact! You’re also are an excellent communicator and continue to build relationships by way of in-person, phone, and written communication! If this sounds like an ideal fit for you, and you are located in the Maritimes, keep reading!
What You’ll Do
- Drive client retention and growth among our customers by understanding their fundraising and prospect research needs, and helping them succeed in their mission
- Enable successful adoption of iWave to customers via communication of use cases and best practices
- Maintain a regular cadence of communicating with customers about their adoption and usage trends, sentiment, and mining for deeper engagement and upsell opportunities
- Pro-actively identify clients at risk of non-renewal and assist them to receive value from iWave
- Create positive experiences for customers that drive a positive Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Provide expert coaching to customers to enable them to maximize the value they derive from the iWave product
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as iWave advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies)
- Marshall resources across the iWave teams as needed to support customers’ needs
- Represent the voice of the customer to better inform our sales process and product roadmap
- Be available, if needed, to represent iWave at customer conferences (virtual and in-person)
- Other duties, as required.
What We’re Looking For
- 3+ years in Customer Success, Relationship Management, Account Management in a SaaS environment
- Experience working with and a passion for non-profit organizations
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented
- Experience building and maintaining relationships, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
- Results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights. Experience with Excel, PowerPoint and Salesforce CRM required
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude
- Comfort in a very fast paced environment, we move quickly and wear many hats
- This is an in-office/onsite role at our headquarters in PEI
- Preference given to applicants located in Prince Edward Island (consideration given for candidates in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia with frequent travel to PEI required
We are ‘Great Place to Work’ certified and offer so many great benefits, rewards and perks! We can’t wait to speak with you!
Apply Now for This Exciting Position!Apply Now