Were you born to sell? Do you love to smash your goals? iWave is seeking a self-motivated team member with sales in their DNA!
Our office is located in Charlottetown, PEI but we are very open to remote work arrangements across Canada to service our clients in various time zones. The successful Account Executive should have excellent organizational skills, be self-motivated, goal-oriented, and driven by achieving and exceeding targets. You will be provided with the training, tools, and support to advance your career at iWave, while continuously increasing your incredible earning potential!
What You’ll Do
- This is first and foremost a ‘hunter’ role. You will be actively prospecting for new business and selling our Software as a Service (SaaS) fundraising intelligence solution to Education, Healthcare, and Nonprofit organizations.
- Get prospective clients excited about our offering; we truly offer a great solution.
- This role involves an extensive amount of prospecting, qualifying, demoing, and working to close deals successfully.
- Be 100% client-centric in all that you do.
- Be a subject matter expert on all things iWave and nonprofit sector related.
- Help expand our market share by taking responsibility and ownership of your business and targets, always striving for more.
- Use and maintain relevant information in Salesforce and other relevant platforms (SalesLoft, Gong, Zoom, Qwilr, etc.)
- Learn continuously, being knowledgeable is a journey and not a destination.
- Partner with Sales Development Representatives as they secure demos.
- Collaborate with other company departments to ensure proper product alignment and the best possible client service levels.
- Be accountable for effort and attitude, the two most controllable items you will be responsible for.
What We’re Looking For
- You have a strong background in high velocity inside sales with demonstrated abilities to take ownership of the business, to prospect for leads, and to close sales (complete sales cycle)
- You have 3 – 7 years of experience selling complex SaaS solutions in a B2B environment
- You have experience working with Salesforce CRM with regard to data capture, pipeline management, and basic report creation
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and be quota/target motivated
- You have a proven ability to make strong connections and overcome rejection to achieve outstanding results
- You have an affinity towards charities in general, any experience in the nonprofit sector is certainly a strong asset
- You have excellent communication, presentation, and closing skills
- Our office is located in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island where you will work onsite – remote options available for applicants from other Canadian provinces
- You have experience working in a virtual environment and have a private in-home office space and high-speed internet connection (if remote or hybrid)
- Ability to travel to head office in Charlottetown, PE when needed (if not in PEI)
- You have a valid passport and have the ability to travel for conferences and events to represent iWave, if/when required
We are ‘Great Place to Work’ certified and offer so many great benefits, rewards and perks! We can’t wait to speak with you!
*Applicants must have a valid LinkedIn profile to apply.
Apply Now for This Exciting Position!Apply Now