JOB TITLE: IT Support Specialist
REPORTS TO: VP IT
JOB STATUS: Full Time
iWave develops software platforms that help education, healthcare, and nonprofit organizations fundraise with confidence. We serve over 2,000 clients worldwide, from Stanford University to Doctors Without Borders, to your local United Way. When there is a fundraising goal to be met, our clients turn to iWave to determine who to ask, how much to ask for, and when to ask. Thanks to our innovative products, dedicated team, and commitment to clients, iWave is entering a period of unprecedented growth. To help support this growth, we are looking to add an IT Support Specialist.
We are searching for an It Support Specialist to join our growing, dynamic Technical team. This role is responsible for providing technology support for staff.
• Provide on-site and remote users with technical support, including troubleshooting assistance and problem resolutions for PCs, printers, other devices and software.
• Install, configure and update hardware and software systems.
• Administer and support a growing list IT applications, systems and hardware including GSuite, Amazon AWS solutions, WordPress, Windows Servers/Active Directory, Linux, NAS, PCs, printers, phone systems, switches, firewall, WIFI, etc.
• Assist with company security by ensuring business data is properly secured, backed up, and security policies enforced on systems.
• Other duties as required.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
• College diploma or University degree related to Information Technology.
• Understanding MS Windows 10, Microsoft Servers, Linux, wireless technology, VOIP phones systems, antivirus solutions and backups solutions/strategies.
• Extensive experience in all areas is not required, but a passion and self-motivation to learn new skills and technologies and the ability to adapt to a fast-paced and changing environment is mandatory.
• Good understanding of internet technologies, networking, DNS, mail distribution, SSL, VPN, SNMP and DHCP
• Exceptional problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to present new technology and provide training to staff.
• Knowledge and experience with Amazon AWS would be an asset.
• Experience with application administration of mail systems, CRM and financial systems an asset.
• CompTIA A+, MCITP/MCSE, MCP certification an asset.